People Movers Moving & Handling
Trainer / Assessor Two Day Course
(Accredited at Level 3)
Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory and practical
requirements developed jointly by Skills for Care, Health
Education England and Skills for Health and in meeting with
regulating / inspecting body training requirements.
Course price only £199 + VAT per person
Due to the price, service, support and accreditation we provide
our courses book up very quickly, so early booking is highly recommended
to avoid disappointment.
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Entry Requirements: None
- Accredited Award: Level 3 - View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Certification: Valid for 2 Years
- Support: 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack: CD containing a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (Assessment Manual, PowerPoint, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Theory & Practical Training Session: How to train others in the correct use of Hoist, Slings, Slide Sheets, Manoeuvring Belts, etc.
- Train the Trainer Presentation & Coaching Skills Training Session and Assessment
- The training includes tea and coffee throughout the day
On successful completion, trainers will receive a TrainerQuals Accredited Certificate at Level 3, a TrainerQuals Learning Outcomes Summary, and Authorisation Certification as a Registered Trainer with 2 years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
Course Enrolment: We accept all major credit and debit cards
If you require any additional information or would like to enrol on this course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a course enrolment form.
To secure and guarantee your place you can simply call us on 0800 644 68 45 and pay securely using any major credit or debit card. This is a very popular course with high demand so early booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in:
- Manual Handling (The Legal Aspects)
- The Body & What can go wrong during Manual Handling
- Principles of Safe Moving & Handling
- In-house Policy & Assessments
- Practical Training Sessions
- Assessment and Certification
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- List legal responsibilities with regard to moving and handling
- Explain the consequences of poor moving and handling practice
- Explain body anatomy in relation to moving and handling
- Describe the principles of safe moving and handling
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling practice
- Train others in the safe moving and assisting of individuals within their healthcare working environment
- Lead a practical based group training session on moving & handling
Who we provide this training for:
- Large National Care Provider Groups
- Domiciliary Care Providers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
- Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Training Organisations and Freelance Healthcare Trainers
- Schools and Colleges providing healthcare education
Our training resources are produced by highly experienced healthcare trainers for trainers and provide everything needed so that training can be delivered with confidence.