People Movers Moving & Handling
Trainer / Assessor Two Day Course
(Accredited at Level 3)
Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory
and practical requirements
Course price only £199 + VAT
Due to the price, service, support and accreditation we provide
our courses book up very quickly, so early booking is highly recommended
to avoid disappointment.
All delegates will each receive:
- Two full days training at the course venue with the full standardised current and compliant Trainer Pack included
- CD containing Trainer Manual - This is a step by step guide on how to deliver the course and train frontline staff confidently
- CD also contains PowerPoint Presentation, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.
- Upon successful competition of the course you will be able to deliver a course and certificate your learners at Level 1
- Assessment Manual for use when undertaking client / patient assessments
- Practical session - How to train others in the correct use of Hoist, Slide Sheets, Manoeuvring Belts, etc.
- Authorisation Certification as a Registered Trainer for two years upon successful completion of the course
- Successful candidates will be awarded a TrainerQuals Accredited Certificate at Level 3
- Our Speedy Certification Process 2 Week Turnaround - Trainer certificates are processed and dispatched within 2 weeks of the course completion date by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery
- Trainer Support Service for two years, for those times when you get that difficult question, we're here for you
- The training includes tea and coffee throughout the day
Course Enrolment: We accept all major credit and debit cards
If you require any additional information or would like to enrol on this course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com and request a course enrolment form.
To secure and guarantee your place you can simply call us on 0800 644 68 45 and pay securely using any major credit or debit card. This is a very popular course with high demand so early booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
What the course authorises the trainer to train frontline staff in:
- Manual Handling (The Legal Aspects)
- The Body & What can go wrong during Manual Handling
- Principles of Safe Moving & Handling
- In-house Policy & Assessments
- Practical Training Sessions
- Assessment and Certification
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- List legal responsibilities with regard to moving and handling
- Explain the consequences of poor moving and handling practice
- Explain body anatomy in relation to moving and handling
- Describe the principles of safe moving and handling
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling practice
- Train others in the safe moving and assisting of individuals within their healthcare working environment
On successful completion trainers will receive a TrainerQuals Accredited Certificate at Level 3, Authorisation Certification as a Registered Trainer with 2 years of on- going trainer support to enable them to train frontline staff confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to certificate their learners at Level 1.
Accredited Award Specification:
Who we provide this training for:
- Large National Care Provider Groups
- Domiciliary Care Providers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
- Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Training Organisations and Freelance Healthcare Trainers
- Schools and Colleges providing healthcare education
What the course summary is:
This course is for staff in residential care / nursing homes and those providing care in the community who may be called upon to undertake training and assessment of manual handling tasks. The course will equip participants with a thorough knowledge of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 which came into force on 1st January 1993, and the prescribed method by which employees can minimise the risk of injury while undertaking manual handling operations in the course of their normal duties.
Our training resources are produced by highly experienced healthcare trainers for trainers and provide everything needed so that training can be delivered with confidence.